Website Editor:GIBSON │ release time:2021-03-02
Nowadays, the country has become more and more stringent in environmental protection inspections, which is also in line with the current national conditions. The advertising industry has a lot of penalties for polluting silk screen and inkjet printing companies. Whether the popular UV flatbed printers meet environmental protection requirements, GIBSON is Everyone explain:
1. The odor of uv flatbed printer is very small when it is working. The uv flatbed printer sprays UV ink on the surface of the substrate through the nozzle. The UV ink does not contain volatile organic compounds. It can pass the national environmental protection test and has less pollution than traditional printing dyes. . UV ink manufacturers have to pass MSDS certification, if there is a need for friends, you can ask the company to provide environmental monitoring reports. In actual production, you can still smell a little ink odor when you get close to the UV flatbed printer. The ink in the nozzle is emitted without being dried by the UV lamp. If the operator feels uncomfortable, he needs to wear a mask. The scent of the ink can only be smelled when the printed pattern is placed on the nose. These scents will gradually dissipate within 24 hours and will not pollute the environment. In order to avoid unpredictable situations, it is recommended that pregnant women do not operate the uv flatbed printer.
2. There is no sewage discharge when the uv flatbed printer is working. The piezoelectric inkjet printing system of the uv flatbed printer can guarantee on-demand printing. There is no problem in printing a sample or batch printing, and will not generate a lot of waste ink, only in the printing process In order to protect the nozzles, only a little ink will be discharged when the ink is pressed. Generally, there will be no 1L of waste ink in a month of normal production. The ink itself is environmentally friendly and will not have an impact on the environment. It is not like a screen printing process. A large amount of waste materials and waste liquids are discharged and contain chemical components that are harmful to the human body.
3. The sound of the uv flatbed printer is very small during production. The uv flatbed printer generally uses imported silent guide rails and sliders. During the printing process of the uv flatbed printer, the noise is generally less than 60 decibels. It satisfies the requirement of noise decibels in civil residences and also meets the requirement of noise decibels in industrial production. The operator does not have to worry about high decibel noise when operating the machine normally.
4. it is the problem of light exposure. When the uv flatbed printer is printing, the ink must be dried by an LED curing lamp. It is an ultraviolet light source. If you stare at the ultraviolet light source for a long time, it will cause eye discomfort and dryness. Therefore, in the design of the uv flatbed printer, the position of the LED curing lamp is very low, and the semi-closed design is adopted to avoid light irradiating the glasses. If the height of the printed product is a bit large, the operator can wear protective glasses. However, in actual production, because the uv flatbed printer prints automatically, the operator does not need to stare at the machine for a long time, so it is difficult to say how much it will affect the human eyes.
5. Experienced operators with a stable uv flatbed printer can ensure that the rejection rate is reduced to zero. We all know that in the screen printing process, color registration is a very troublesome thing. It is easy to produce color difference or cause material scrap due to multi-color. This will not happen on uv flatbed printers. The uv flatbed printer is controlled by a computer, the same There is no color difference in batch printing, and there is no problem of color registration. It can print colorful patterns and can make embossing, varnish and other processes, which is becoming more and more popular in industrial printing.