Website Editor:GIBSON │ release time:2020-05-12
The nozzle of the UV printer is a part that works very frequently. Over time, there will be ink accumulation on the nozzle, and it may even cause the nozzle to block.
1. When the uv printer chooses to print a large amount of ink patterns, a small amount of ink will accumulate on the surface of the nozzle. For example, after printing, clean it.
2. The spraying power of different types of nozzles is different. In the production mode, some print heads have a print height of 3 mm, some print heads have a print height of 2 mm, and so on. At this time, it is necessary to reduce the printing height of the nozzle of the UV printer.
3. When the negative pressure of the UV printer is too low, it will cause ink droplets of the nozzle. At this time, the negative pressure should be adjusted back to the normal range. But it is worth noting that the negative pressure value of different equipment manufacturers is different, before adjusting to the relevant personnel to understand the negative pressure value of the parameter.
4. Due to problems such as dust in the workshop, foreign objects will fall on the surface of the nozzle of the UV printer. In this case, wipe it clean.
5. In the case of file corruption, if there is a backup, just overwrite the file again. No UV printer control software file backup, contact the seller, send the file to overwrite.